Aleek Raasta & Khelure - 2 Bengali Plays
Cambridge Multicultural Arts - Cambridge Multicultural Arts, 41 Second Street, East Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Off-Kendrik presents a full-length original Bengali play - Aleek Raasta and a short play "Khelure" on Sep 25th (Sat) and Sep 26th at Multicultural Arts Center in Cambridge. MA.
Mandatory Covid precautions from the City of Cambridge
- Audience members must be vaccinated and show vaccination proof.
- A cell phone photo of their vaccination card is enough.
- This means children under 12 (unvaccinated) will not be able to attend this show.
- Off Kendrik will need to record name and phone number for each audience member at check-in for contact tracing purposes.
- Audience have to be masked at all times inside the Arts Center .
- Audience will be seated socially distanced from each other. Families may sit together.
Please self-certify that you have been fully vaccinated when you purchase the ticket via our mandatory Survey and will promise to self-certify to be free of any COVID-19 symptoms when you attend the show.
Although this show does not contain any "mature" theme, younger kids may not be able to enjoy the show as it contains complex world of human emotions, love, theater, cinema, politics and culture of South Asia.
The play will be performed in Bengali with English supertitles.
Parking Information : There are two accessible parking spots in front of the building. Metered parking in the area is free all-day Sundays and after 6pm all other days.
For additional parking information, directions, and public transportation information, please visit https://www.multiculturalartscenter.org/contact/directions/